I love comments, so don’t be shy. However, if you are a jerk*, have an agenda that has nothing to do with what I’m writing about here, are selling Viagra by the drum, want to enlarge or shrink some part of my body that isn’t visible at the bus stop, or are informing me that my late, great-uncle in Uganda left me a large fortune, I will delete you.
- First-time comments will be moderated.
- Gratuitous obscenity, vulgarity, and nudity will be edited or deleted.
- I will not tolerate attacks on other commenters. Any type of back-and-forth squabbling between commenters that is not relevant to the post or the conversation will be deleted.
- Spam: I don’t eat it for breakfast and I don’t serve it here, either.
- Teflon coating: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment here, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Finally, stuff happens. If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate the Comment Policy, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
This blog, which began almost five years ago as a place for writing, is and shall remain ad-free. I have my reasons. I’m not alone. Want to know more?